You Will Need:
- 20 big dates
- 100 g of coconut oats
- 100 g of Chia Wild Blueberry Ironberry powder
- 100 g of almonds or other nuts of your choice
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons of vegan cacao powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon of ginger powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of Wild Blueberry/Sea Buckthorn/Cranberry Ironberry powder
Mix all dry ingredients with a mixer.
Add dates, coconut oil and peanut butter.
If the mixture is too dry, add some water.
Shape the mixture into balls and roll them in Ironberry powders of any flavour.
Chill the balls in the fridge for a few minutes.
- The mixture will yield about 15-20 balls. Perfect for a wholesome meal.