You Will Need:
- 1⁄2 cup of buckwheat porridge
- 2 tablespoons of Chia Wild Blueberry Ironberry powder
- 1 tablespoon of Goji berries
- 2 dates
- 1 banana
- 1 grated apple (or any other seasonal fruit)
- 2 dcl of coconut yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon of Wild Blueberry Ironberry powder
- 1⁄4 cup of roasted and chopped hazelnuts
- 1 tablespoon of Ironberry maple syrup
Soak the buckwheat porridge.
- Rinse it and add Chia Wild Blueberry powder.
- Wait for the ingredients to settle.
- Soak the dates and Goji berries for a few minutes.
- Remove the pits and finely chop the dates.
- Roast the hazelnuts and sprinkle them on top
- Let the porridge soak through the night. Mix well before eating.