You Will Need:
- 1 cup of flax seeds
- 1⁄4 cup of Chia Sea buckthorn Ironberry powder
- 1⁄4 cup of sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup of unhulled sesame seeds
- 3 carrots
- 1 small beetroot
- 1 celery stick with leaves
- 4 branches of coriander
- 3 dry tomatoes, soaked in oil
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 pinch of cumin
- 1 pinch of smoked paprika
- 1 pinch of salt or a tablespoon of soy sauce
Grate the carrots, beetroot, celery, coriander, dry tomatoes, cherry tomatoes and mix, adding all of the spices.
Put the mixture in a bowl and add the dry ingredients.
Again mix well and spread the mixture on a tray.
Dry the mixture overnight at 45 °C.
- You can use the oven instead of a dehydrator. The suggested thickness of the crackers is 1⁄2 cm. Add a sauce of your choice.