You Will Need:
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or 2 teaspoons of IronBerry Wild Blueberry Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- A pinch of cane sugar (optional)
- 2-3 tablespoons vegan butter
- 6-8 slices of bread
FOR THE OPTIONAL TOPPINGS:
- Maple syrup
- Blueberry syrup
- More blueberries and bananas
- Blend up the bananas, vanilla, and almond milk (add sugar if you choose to), and blend until smooth.
- Add blueberries into the blended mixture and pulse until broken up.
- Pour the mixture into a large bowl for dipping.
- Put a little bit of butter in a skillet and let it heat up on high heat, melting the butter.
- Dip your toast into the batter and place it on the hot skillet. Cook 2-4 minutes on each side of the toast until brown.
- Plate and top with topping of your choice.