You Will Need:
FOR THE CUPCAKES:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of IronBerry Wild Blueberry Powder
FOR THE FROSTING:
- Scant 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 3.5 ounces vegan white chocolate
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a cupcake pan with silicone cupcake liners. Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a bowl.
- Whisk the non-dairy milk, vanilla extract, oil, and apple cider vinegar in a separate bowl, add the dry ingredients, and combine to a smooth mixture. Add the blueberries to the mixture and pour it into the cupcake liners.
- Bake in the oven for 25–30 minutes, until a skewer comes out clean. In the meantime, prepare the frosting.
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath and beat the vegan butter and sugar until light and fluffy with a hand mixer. Add the melted chocolate to the butter and sugar and continue mixing until the ingredients are well combined. Let the cupcakes cool completely before decorating them with the frosting.