You Will Need:
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 4 pieces of bread or toast
- 1 pinch of salt
- balsamic vinegar
- coarsely ground pepper
- 5 cups of kale
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of Ironberry maple syrup
- 4 radishes
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate seeds
- 100 g of young goat or sheep cheese
- 1⁄4 cup of walnuts
In a bowl, combine the kale, olive oil, salt and balsamic vinegar. Mix the ingredients by hand.
Cut the radishes into thin slices. Cut open the pomegranate and remove the seeds. Top the walnuts with maple syrup and roast them in a pan. Chop the walnut mixture.
Mix the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Dip the bread pieces in the mixture and fry them in a pan.
Top the bread pieces with the goat cheese. Mix all the other ingredients (except for the hazelnuts) in a bowl and spoon onto the bread. To top it off, add the hazelnuts and a drop of maple syrup.
- For 4 plates. Serve as a starter.