THIS RECIPE IS: Dairy-Free & Vegan
You Will Need:
- 1 1/2 cups cashews
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes, plus extra for coating
- 3-4 teaspoons IronBerry Wild Blueberry Powder
- 4 Medjool dates pitted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, plus extra for coating
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of sea salt
- Blend together cashews, flaxseed, and coconut flakes to create a course combination and pour into a bowl.
- Blend blueberries, dates, lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla, and sea salt. This will create a pretty wet mixture. Use a spatula to pour into the bowl with the dry mixture and mix until combined. The mixture should easily hold together when pinched.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes to make dough cold and slightly hardened. Roll into 1 inch balls then roll in leftover lemon zest and coconut flakes.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.